AMAZON
have now relisted The Tarnished Star for pre-order. They had previously run out of the number allocated to them with still almost four months till publication. Order now and no money will be deducted until publication day.
The Tarnished Star is now officially the fastest selling book in Black Horse Western history and is currently at No 2 in the pre-order charts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
5 comments:
Fan blood tastic Gary!
Way to go.
Wow, that's pretty cool!
Congrats, man!
Thanks guys - I just hope everyone likes the book.
Post a Comment