Friday, 13 November 2009
Coming up this weekend on The Tainted Archive
We take a look at the Commando Comic book range, D. C. Thompson's long running series, and inte
rview editor, Calum Laird and creator David Whitehead who is better known to western fans as Ben Bridges. We also look at the state of the western genre in fiction and ask is there really a western revival happening? All this and much more on The Tainted Archive this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
2 comments:
Cool covers. I love to see 'em all together like this.
Looking forward to reading this, I have bags full of Commando comics and similar. Still enjoy reading them now.
Post a Comment