Radio Four Extra currently have three stories from the 1995 series based on Leslie Charteris' evergreen character, The Saint. Paul Rhys takes the title role in these audio plays that are well up to the high standards expected from the BBC drama unit.
Three adventures are still available on the demand player HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

2 comments:
I like the Saint stories - fun and exciting.
I have all three of them in my archives. Great shows indeed. They were a wonderful introduction to The Saint and after listening I went out and bought some of the books and now I'm hooked.
THE SAINT OVERBOARD is a great radio play, but the book is one of the best adventure stories I have ever read. The BBC left a lot of material on the cutting room floor, so go and read it. You will not be disappointed.
Post a Comment