Regular visitors will know I have cobbled together several video promos for my forthcoming novel, The Tarnished Star. Well there's little over a month to go now before it is birthed on the world and so I've made one final video advert.
The video ad below is currently live on you tube, google video, facebook, my space, twitter and anywhere else I can place it.
Let me know what you think:
**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
2 comments:
I like the weavey bit of you at the end. :-)
Me, too. The weavey bit makes it. And I like the music a lot too.
Post a Comment