A brief non - western posts to let you know about the latest episode of Crimewav, the internet's rocking crime fiction podcast. This week we have Rhondda Noir read by yours truly.
Check it out folks. HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
4 comments:
I had a listen but the language was a bit harsh for my delicate ears - sorry. You know what a goody-goody I am. Kudos to you, though. :-)
another good one,
thank you.
:-)
..
.ero
I'll check it out.
i'll pop over in a bit.
Post a Comment