Wednesday, 11 November 2009
On set
No Wild West Web rounup today - I'm on set filming and am updating from my laptop. There will be several Archive posts later this evening but for now I'd like to point you towards part 15 of The Story with No Name - the plot thickens, as they say. This week's entry comes from Jim Griffin and can be found HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
1 comment:
Hope your day of filming goes well!
Post a Comment