Wednesday 18 March 2009

Straddling genres

I was pleased to find that David Cramer and Elaine Ash have accepted a short story of mine, The Way to a Man's Heart... for publication on Beat to a Pulp. Now usually I can slot my stories firmly into a genre without them touching the sides but with this one I'm not sure where it belongs. I think maybe it's crime, or horror or even a black comedy.

Ahh well perhaps you'll be able to tell me when the story is published.

OK nuff said, I'm off for a night shoot now playing the ten pin bowling lothario, Smarmy Dennis.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. Beat to a pulp is fast becoming a highly visual market.

Paul D Brazill said...

Look forward to it.

sandra seamans said...

That's great news, Gary! Looking forward to reading it.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...