The New English Library published four paperbacks with the common theme of British (actually Fleetway) comic characters in 1977. These were a strange blend of text story and panels from the original comics.
Man, how I wish I could get hold of these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...


2 comments:
Hi, Just looked on Amazon.uk and you can get all 4 for under a fiver each(used), hope this helps
Thanks for that - I didn't think Amazon would have them. Great I'm off there now.
Post a Comment