Russel T. Davies, who ruled over Doctor Who for the first years of it's revival revealed in a recent interview with the Sunday Times that there were plans for a Who/Star Trek crossover.
Speaking to the Sunday Times, the past Doctor Who showrunner said: "I would have loved to have done a Star Trek crossover. The very first year, we talked about it. Then Star Trek finally went off air.
"Landing the Tardis on board the Enterprise would have been magnificent. Can you imagine what their script department would have wanted, and what I would have wanted? It would have been the biggest battle."
Doctor Who returns to British TV screen this coming Easter weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

2 comments:
That would be cool for a comedy episode. I don't think I could take it seriously.
Star Trek was full of comedic episodes... hehe, 'The trouble with Tribbles' etc
Post a Comment