I've read quite a few of Paul S. Powers's pulp western stories. Thanks to the man's granddaughter, the lovely Laurie Powers I own several vintage pulps containing his stories as well as the previous paperback collection, Desert Justice.
A new Paul S. Powers anthology book will be published soon, ready for July's Pulpfest in fact.
I'm really looking forward to this book and am extra pleased because the title, Riding the Pulp Trail is actually mine. Yep Laurie ran a competition to chose a title and my entry found favour.
More info HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

1 comment:
Sharp cover and very good title. I'm looking forward to the ongoing resurgence of Paul S. Powers.
Post a Comment