Thursday 11 November 2010

Solstice westerns new head man

Nik Morton better known as Black Horse writer, Ross Morton has taken over the role of editor in chief at Solstice Westerns after I had to step down. I was excited to work on the list but a job opportunity will see me going to Africa for six months at the end of December, and I have not got the time that the Solstice Westerns demand. Nik though knows his westerns and recently edited the anthology, A Fistful of Legends.

Check out Nik's blog HERE

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Nik's a top ed and will do a fine job.

Which part of Africa? I've been to several countries myself.

Jo Walpole said...

Well done and good luck to Nik, and good luck to you next year.

John Sinclair said...

Good luck to both of you guys. I'm looking forward to a long time of reading Solstice material.
Where you off to in Africa, Dobbsy? You opening up a new branch of Ponty Taxis?

Seriously though, have a good time mate. I've never seen anyone work so hard.

I'll email you in the next few days - I want to pick your brains (such as they are)on what I should do with a project that came out of nowhere recently.

Cheers

Nik Morton said...

Thanks for handing over the baton, Gary. Three westerns accepted for Solstice Westerns and two in the pipeline. Slowly but surely...

And best of luck with the film - and your stay in Africa.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...