Good to know the feuding Gallagher brothers are still fighting, it makes for better entertainment you see - 24 hours after Liam announced tour dates for his new band, Beady Eye, Noel has now gone into the studio to work on his solo project -
NOEL GALLAGHER is moving on from OASIS by starting work on his first solo album, recruiting THE LAST SHADOW PUPPETS star MILES KANE as a collaborator for his debut.
Gallagher stunned fans when he quit Oasis in August last year (09) following a fight with his singer brother Liam.
The band subsequently split and Liam recently returned to the music scene with a new group, Beady Eye, while Noel has now begun to record new material.
Kane reveals he played guitar on one of Noel's new tracks as a favour after the rocker helped out by providing vocals for his own solo offering.
He says, "I was mixing the record and I was going to do these harmonies to give it a boost - it was a bit flat. I text him (Gallagher) saying, 'I need some icing on this tune' and he said, 'Icing is what I do very well.'
"It's only a really subtle thing on the middle eight and the chorus of this song called My Fantasy. It's nice, I'm very honoured that he did it. It's a nice little touch.
"(In return) I play guitar on one of his songs for his album. I was only in there (in the studio) for a couple of hours. I did my thing. That was in return for me going on his one."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

No comments:
Post a Comment