Monday 11 April 2011

Big brother strikes back

After the success of Liam Gallagher's Beady Eye, it seems that estranged brother Noel is planning a solo album to be released later this year. Sources say this has gone much further than the mere planning stage and that recording is underway. The album, so far untitled, is rumoured to have the following tracklisting:

1. The Magic Can’t Be Right
2. Stop The Clocks
3. Freaky Teeth
4. Mile High Moon
5. Come On It’s Alright
6. God Help Us All
7. Don’t Stop Being Happy
8. Red, White And Blue
9. If I Had A Gun
10. I Want To Live In A Dream In My Record Machine

2 comments:

David Barber said...

He is the talented one after all. Can't say I liked Beady Eyes first one. It was almost like they were pretending to be the Beatles with the way they'd recorded it!

What were your thoughts, Gary?

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

To be honest I found it a bit throwaway - there are one or two OK tracks on the album but it's not got any lasting value. I do think Millionaire is a good track though. I'm much more interested in seeing what Noel will come up with.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...