Thursday 21 April 2011

Feeding the old Kindle

One of the things I love about the Kindle store is that I can buy books that I would never see in the increasingly irrelevant UK book stores. And most of them cost me next to nothing, far less than I'd pay for a new paperback.

These are my latest purchases - expect reviews here soon.

Archive readers will not find my first two choices at all surprising - I am after all a huge western fan. But maybe my third choice will seem surprising - hey, I want to see what all this fuss is about.



























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you like mine. I can tell you right now that Ed's is terrific. I read it when it came out.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

I'm sure I will Bill - that's the great thing about Kindle - I can catch up with the work of names that have become friends via the blogosphere.

Randy Johnson said...

The Crider and Gorman are good. I have a paperback of the Gorman and a Kindle of Bill's. The Hocking i haven't tried.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...