Tuesday 13 January 2009

Been a long day


on set today, filming an episode of The BBC's Casualty. Had to be up at 5am in order to drive to Bristol by 7am - and it wasn't an easy drive. The motorway was jammed solid for most of the journey and the outskirts of Bristol were even worse.

I was just playing a patient in the busy A+E department. For all I actually did I might have well have been a cardboard cut out.

Ahh well, think of the money.

Check out The Tainted Archive tomorrow for an interview with bestselling crime author, Mark Billingham.

7 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

At least you're not on your feet.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

No that's not me in the pic - that's just a still from the show.

Vodka Mom said...

i can lay on a gurney for a few bucks. I'll be right over. :-)

Feisty Crone said...

That is so COOL! I watch BBC America sometimes (mainly Torchwood).

David Cranmer said...

Gary I'm watching HBO's Extras again and quite often I think about you. Did you tell me you were in the Christmas episode?

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

David extras is great - no didn't do the Christmas special. I did a few Torchwood's though

Charles Gramlich said...

Well some part of you was on TV at least!