Friday 16 January 2009

FREE E-BOOKS


I stumbled on this site .

I used the excellent Stumble-Upon extension that can be added to the Firefox browser. I wanted to share this with Tainted Archive readers because I think it will be just their sort of thing.

You can download scores of classic out of copyright novels as PDF files for reading on the PC or by transferring to whatever reader you use. Now I know there are plenty of sites that offer this sort of thing but the formatting her is excellent.


Check it out.

1 comment:

Sepiru Chris said...

Interesting resource, great to know about.

I am now hooked, and am following...

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...