Phew! Misfit Lil Cheats the Hangrope is finally listed at amazon.co.uk at a price of £11.50 "Delivered FREE in the UK". HERE
Small snag -- it's also "Temporarily out of stock". Archive readers in Britain might like to help by placing some orders! That way Amazon will order more copies and put the title back in stock. Seems like a reasonable deal since you don't have to catch a bus, burn petrol, tour bookstores. . . .
It's a good read, a paperback original and your email receipt will qualify you to enter the big WW Monday 4 competition for a worthwhile cash prize. Details coming soon!
Misfit Lil Cheats the Hangrope continues to be available in the US at amazon.com and is in stock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
3 comments:
Thanks, Gary. The project -- traditional westerns back in slim paperbacks, especially in the UK -- needs every push it can get!
I've added Jack Martin's Amazon review of the book to the excerpt at http://geocities.com/chapkeith
I've ordered from Amazon here in the States. Hope that helps.
Randy - every little helps.
Post a Comment