Wednesday 28 October 2009

WESTERN WORDS OF WISDOM


I was reading about old Queen Vic. Well, maybe she outlived her time. Maybe she was a museum piece but she never lost her dignity or sold her guns. She always kept her pride and went out in style. Now that's the kind of old bird I'd like to meet - John Wayne, The Shootist.

I myself never surrendered but they got my horse and it surrendered - Chief Dan George, The Outlaw Josie Wales

A gun is as good or as bad as the person using it - Alan Ladd, Shane

Honey we all got to go sometime, reason or no reason. Dying's as natural as living - man who's afraid to die is afraid to live - Clark Gable, The Misfits


No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...