I'm pleased to report that I will be reading a story of mine, Rhondda Noir for the excellent CRIMEWAV PODCAST. The piece should hopefully be zinging around the web and onto Ipods and MP3 Players everywhere sometime in May. Recent shows have featured works from the likes of Bill Crider, Michael Connelly, Rafe McGregor and even Dashiell Hammett - so I'm in good company there, then.
If you haven't checked out the Crimewav yet then what are you waiting for? It's the internet's only crime fiction podcast with stories usually read by the original authors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
5 comments:
Very fine company indeed.
That's great. crimewav is one of my favorite podcasts and look forward to hearing your story.
Top news. Look forward to it!
A terrific title, Gary! "Rhondda Noir" really grabbed my attention. Looking forward to the listening...
Congrats, Gary! Aldo and Seth run a tight ship at CrimeWav. I can't wait to give it a listen!
Post a Comment