Saturday 27 August 2011

Neil Jones Interview

(Re) Search my trash is talking to director, Neil Jones and the interview will be of interest because Neil is the man who will direct the movie based on my novel Tarnished Star. The film gets a mention in the interview, with Neil namechecking it amongst his future projects - "As already said I’m not really a horror guy only. My favourite genre is probably the Western, I’m currently working with best selling Western author Jack Martin and we’re adapting his novel The Tarnished Star for the big screen, it’s still early days but keep an eye out for LawMaster (adapted title)."

Check out the interview HERE

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...