Monday, 7 December 2009
2222 short stories for the Iphone
This new AP for the iPhone and other such devices is soon to go live at Apple - Contained in the app are over 2222 short stories, all in the public domain.
The eBooks move ever closer to market dominance.
1 comment:
Charles Gramlich
said...
I'd probably never get that many stories read.
7 December 2009 at 08:31
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chaos
Western Icon: Billy the Kid
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry Book review
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
JAMES REASONER - HOW THE WEST WAS WROTE
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
1 comment:
I'd probably never get that many stories read.
Post a Comment