Tuesday 15 December 2009

LETTER TO THE ARCHIVE

I have been reading about your efforts to keep western's in the forefront in stores. Thanks, I have been a western fan a my life. I enjoy a good mystery or crime story or some SF, well my interests a many. Anyhow , I have been noticing that while shopping in our local Books-A-Million, the shelf space for mystery is decreasing. Not as much as westerns, but definitely getting smaller. Romance is growing. On the other had in our local used book store the western and mystery space is holding it's own.
I enjoy your blog.
This is from North Louisiana, USA. A long way from New Orleans and the Gulf Coast.
James Powell

1 comment:

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

James I know crime/mysteries are popular in UK book shops but I'm not sure of they are being outsold online by romance novels. That's interesting and I will try and find out.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...