The video below shows what is, to my mind, one of the late George Carling's best routines. The quality of his writing is genius -I learned this routine word for word and used to perform it as part of my own comedy act, always crediting it to Carling - hey if bands can do covers then why not comedians?
Anway watch this and be impressed
Tuesday, 1 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
No comments:
Post a Comment