There's a great review by respected western author James Reasoner of Edge: The Loner - now out on eBook
Find the review HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
3 comments:
Hi Gary,
Are there plans for a print-on-demand service for The Loner? I’ve browsed the Solstice Publishing site but can only see the down-loadable option. Alas at present I have no e-reader and although I have Kindle on my PC that’s not a great option as I like to carry my books around with me.
Kind regards.
Alan,
Yes there is a POD version - email solstice direct and ask them about the POD version and I'm sure they will sort this out for you.
Thanks Gary, will do.
Cheers.
Post a Comment