Bestselling writer, Stephen King was this week interviewed by CNN Money and asked if the eBook will kill the publishing industry much as MP3 did for the music industry. In a refreshing turn King looks to be embracing the digital future and he replied,
"Well, I'm not sure that it won't," King said. "The book is not the important part. The book is the delivery system. The important part is the story."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

No comments:
Post a Comment