Sunday 24 October 2010

Thorne new TV tie-in editions

The Tom Thorne series of books by Mark Billingham are now available in new TV tie-in editions - I've yet to catch SKY One's version of Thorne but I am eager to see what they make of this great series of crime novels.

The thing with the Tom Thorne books is that unlike Rebus and Morse, which I discovered when the series had a good few titles under their belt, I have been with the Tom Thorne series since day one.

The first Thorne novel, Sleepyhead seemed a kind of a horror hybrid with its cleverly macabre plot, which is what initially attracted me to the books. And as soon as I read the first I was hooked and have followed the series ever since.

If you've not read any then now is the time to enter the murky world of Tom Thorne's London.

Check out the author's website HERE for news on the Thorne series both in print and on the small screen.

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...