Tuesday, 12 October 2010
Clint gets thoughtful
"I’m not quite ready for that at this point. But everyone else cares about the subject. It’s a constantly discussed topic. The world thinks about what happens after we die. So I started pondering the subject. I began a year ago November. Going on yourself or losing those you love are what people are obsessed with.” Clint Eastwood ponders his mortality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

No comments:
Post a Comment