Saturday 9 October 2010

Welsh Noir - The Man with the Sun in his Eyes

Popular webzine, A Twist of Noir has just posted an all new short story from myself, The Man with the Sun in the Eyes. The story is now live and can be read HERE.

I was thinking of the image of this guy with a pupil abnormality when I sat down to write and in a couple of hours I had this darkly comic Welsh-Noir story on my hard-drive. I don't know where the image came from but one evening I just had this guy in my mind, I could see those freaky eyes and that cruel smile and after that the story more or less wrote itself.

Anyway it's not meant to be taken too seriously but I hope you read and enjoy it. And please if like the piece then leave a comment on the Twist of Noir website.

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...