Tuesday, 5 January 2010
A Fistful again
I wanted to quick draw Archive readers attention to this review of the spectacular western anthology, A Fistful of Legends.
Visit the
Broken Trails
Don't forget the book is still available as part of the special offer and you will find details of this within the review.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chaos
Western Icon: Billy the Kid
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry Book review
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
Comanche Moon by Larry Mcmurtry Book Review
This was the last book published in the Lonesome Dove series but in chronological terms is actually the second book, concentrating on the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment