Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
2 comments:
Thanks for posting, Jack.
This is absolutely the best anthology to come along in a long time. Thoroughly recommended, even if I do have a story in it. Few western writers can stand up to Robert Randisi, Jory Sherman, James Reasoner, L.J. Washburn, and that's just for starters. If you like crime, it's there. If you like thrillers, they're there. If you like Ninjas, one's there. There's even a cowboy or two. Thanks for posting the trailer, Jack. Now, hit the road . . .
Post a Comment