ake good care of my horse - General Winfield Scott 1866
I feel better - Brigham Young 1877
Cowboys, there are no more Cowboys - Frederick Remington 1909
Bury me next to Bill - Calamity Jane 1903
Hanging is my favourite way of dying - Bill Longley 1878
Texas, Texas Margerat - Sam Houston 1863
This is the last game of pool I'll ever play - Virgil Earp 1882
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
No comments:
Post a Comment